Burnout 3

Snail

Played a demo of it on PS2!

Its good but pretty much the same as the previous two games... you drive at very unrealistic speeds and crash... you see a nice replay and carry on.

Not much of a game really...

Suppose i`ll have to wait until the full game comes out to see what type of challanges it has.

Riz smirk.gif

Just got it today, had about an hour on it and got that 'look' from the Mrs. So, pishy soap TV is on for now! Maybe she'll get tired and have an early night so I can get cracking on it again!

Plus, bonus of the day - I didn't have to pay for it. Just took along 5 old, crappy games from yonks ago and they gave me BO3 for FREE - top job smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I think the whole point of BO3 was the sense of speed, the racing isnt the same quality of PGR2, but the fun of getting to 2nd place, and putting 1st place into a barrier is immesurable.

Its also soooo much faster than PGR2. Even the pants cars are rapid, and once you get onto the F1 style cars, its unbelievably fast.

Must say i need a new driving game, thats good online, PGR2 was good, but im bored of it, BO3 was excellent except online. It would be nice if OR2 is what i've been waiting for, but i think i'll hire it.