…few words about my self..

matjura

Hi All members!

…few words about my self..

I new to this site, 29 years old, from one of the 10 new European countries, living in uk, never had opportunity to learn English language properly, so please excuse me for my English grammar and so on.

I have owned Audis for quiet some time. My present car Audi A6 3.0 Quattro Sport Auto Tip. But for this wonderful Christmas I have bought a present for my self A6 Allroad 2.7 BiTurbo. I have two Audis now! And planning to say good by baby to my Quattro Sport.

I am so lucky that I found this forum! I had plan to do some of improvements on my Bi Turbo. And I found her so much advice on this site. Thanks to all of you..

Kind Regards

Mantas

Merry Christmas to all.. and audi New Year!

Merry Christmas to all.. and audi New Year!

Hey SPLiiX

In my Quattro Sport I have just standard spec that 3.0 Quattro have. (Superduper cream lather interior) Also I have upgraded this car to GAS BI-FUEL! It is cheaper to run then petrol one and I do not have to pay congestion charge in London. I visiting London very often and driving loads on Europe’s motorways, so LPG it is good solution

Regards

Mantas

post-7223-137914292067_thumb.jpg

To Chris B.

Go for 2.7 or even bigger petrol engine and just petrol. AND get gas conversion. (LPG)

My Quattro Sport ‘eats’ gas as follows:

I have tanked up my Audi on M11 services near Cambridge and drove to London city centre and out from London towards Dover and came back on M20-M25-M11 to same service on M11 near Cambridge. I have been driving a bit faster then average speed. So as follows:

1 litre of LPG cost from £0.35 to £0.42 (0.40 average) PLUS FREE CONGESTION CHARGE in London

231 mile circle with 55 litres of LPG

It cost me: £22.50

Regards

Mantas

Hi Matjura, and welcome, what LPG system are you running on your beast?, mines just been converted using a Dream XXI N system and it's fantastic! (You can stuff your smelly diesels!! LOL) You'll get some fantastic advice on here I'm sure.

PS, your English sounds better than mine!!

Paul N