Will I like it?

Ben

The buggers also had a peach in the showroom, un-reg'd Silverstone Blue with dark blue leather, ALL the toys but £49k. Think it may have been called a Limited or something, bleedin mint it was smlove2.gif

Couple of things I noticed in the boot, does the HK option stik out under the parcel shelf to effectively make the boot that bit smaller, and do all M3's have split folding rear seats?

Thanks lads.

Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Right the one inSilverstone Blue you saw is a 1 in 50 special edition, not by any stretch of the imagination does it have all the toys ie no bum warmers, no harmon kardon, no folding mirrors, no sun roof, no grad windscreen and so on, at no discount on that car and 8% available on other new ones you can get a lot better spec for the same money, it is a rip of.

As far as I am aware all M3s have split/folding rear seats, all three E46 M3s I have had have. Yes the HK does stick down and does make the boot smaller.

Also, what does "Press Preparation" mean in the addtional equipment panel on the approved site?

As below for e.g.

#BMW 6 Disc CD Changer

Floor Mats

Front Centre Arm Rest

Nav System Professional + TV

Press Preparation

Rear Side Airbags

SMG Drivelogic

Is this quesion stating the obvious? grin.gif Or does it mean there's somewhere to rest The Telegraph? tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Also, what does "Press Preparation" mean in the addtional equipment panel on the approved site?

As below for e.g.

#BMW 6 Disc CD Changer

Floor Mats

Front Centre Arm Rest

Nav System Professional + TV

Press Preparation

Rear Side Airbags

SMG Drivelogic

Is this quesion stating the obvious? grin.gif Or does it mean there's somewhere to rest The Telegraph? tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can only imagine it was a press car and has been thrashed. Stay away.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Also remebered that Silverstone car did have a few more goodies like H/K.

The dealer has just offered it to me for £45k!

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a CSL for less and have more fun. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes, yes, but no can do. Cannot spend any more money on cars. Wife pregnant, about to loose her income Flush.gif

Hence why I want a newer, lower milage car so i don't have to spend silly money on warranties and 1k services smashfreakB.gif

Cheers

Ben