Would You?

_Tone_

I have a TT, but I still would buy another one even though the new model is around the corner.

You have to remember that not everyone can afford to go out and buy a new TT, so there will always be a second hand value.. prices won't drop dramatically until 2nd hand new models start to filter through

We are a bit fortunate cos of family working at Audi so a little discount would be in order but it would be for her indoors.

Cant peel her away from the DSG and now she has done too much miles in it over the PCP agreement.

So looking for a new car and we get rid of the Golf and I get A3 as I dont do quite so many miles.

BUT we cant afford a 3.2 DSG so it would have to be the 1.8 auto.

One other question - would a PhatNoise fit in the place where the CD chager goes in a TT? Has anyone tried this?

Thanks

Tone

Don't ever buy any current run out model new!! as soon as the new model comes out everyone will go oohhh..... look..... crisp new lines, the old style will become chopped liver and values will plummet, and when you come to trade it in the salesman will have a good laugh at your expense, whilst saying things to you like.. oohh not much of a market for these now, I'll take it off your hands for £(insert insultingly low figure!) but I'm doing you a favour.. (whilst sucking in breath and rubbing chin!!)

But then...personally I'd never buy anything less than 3 years old, as it's like shovelling your money into a furnace....

Paul N

[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know when the new model may be released?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno, but my local dealer recently indicated that it would be late 06, or early 07 before they will be taking orders.

With regards to buying a new mkI TT at the moment............well I'm taking delivery of a new one on Tuesday (1st Mar) smirk.giflaugh.gif

If you can get one with discount then I'd go for it, but it needs to be a decent discount as I got a fair wak off my last one.

IF you are goign for the 180 - are you meaning the FWD coupe? If so top choice, I think its a top car. The FWD roadster is also suprisingly practical - you an get buggy, travelcot and all baby ancilliaryies in the boot!!!!