Keep dreaming of an ex - whats that all about??

Mattpau

Just thought id ask you guys what these dreams always mean...

Have had three in the last week!!! Doing my head in.

I was with a girl - lovely looking, great sex but she didnt have the nicest of personalities, we were together for 6 months - nothing too special - until she ran off with someone else!!

Well after that I met my now wife and have been woth here for 8 years. Great looking, great sex and a great personality - were also very happy..

So why therefore have I started to dream about this ex??? arrrgh its doing my head in - havent thought about her for years and now cant get her out my head!!

The first dream was seeing her in a club, bar - didnt talk I was just looking at her... The same happened in teh next dream - didnt think too much about it, but then last night I dream again and this time Im talking to her - really getting on (better than when we were together! lol) and I say Id like to kiss her - then just as Im about to - this big creature (not the wife before you say that....) gets in the way, I get past that and just as Im about to kiss here - the alarm goes off!!!! Now I cant get her out my head and even thought about trying to hook her again - even though Im happily married!!!

Any idea what it all means??? confused.gif

The big creature represents a great big hairy farmer. What your dream is telling you is that consciously you try to go for good looking women due to peer pressure in a conservative heteronormal environment but your subconscious (i.e. true self) is intervening in the form of the creature to say that you really want to spend the rest of your life hanging around bars with big hairy farmers.

[ QUOTE ]

The big creature represents a great big hairy farmer. What your dream is telling you is that consciously you try to go for good looking women due to peer pressure in a conservative heteronormal environment but your subconscious (i.e. true self) is intervening in the form of the creature to say that you really want to spend the rest of your life hanging around bars with big hairy farmers.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - So thats sorted that out - I want a farmer!! jump.gif

Dream every now and then of a girl I guess I fell in love with called Ann. Thing is the most recent dream I had was that I met her in a works canteen of some sort and she came up to me showing bruises on her arms and saying shes left her husband.

Freaky and do not know where from and why I dreamt that.

Got the same problem mate. I was seeing a girl for nearly 3 years. Split up about 6 years ago, I'm definatly over her and moved on and all that, so why the feck do i dream about her every so often. Does my head in big time. Thought about getting some proper advice. What do ya think ?