Tuesday morning the car arrives :)

richyA3

lol.. well took me 8 hours in total. 6 hours sunday and 2 hours today..

the car is rapid now.. don't want to get rid of it! lol

did realise how much weight was in the boot.. lol

there was that much wiring that it was hard for me to carry it all lol

well 11 hours left and im about to go sleep! lol

just got up.. had my shower.. and gunna go have a shave..

make sure everything is out of the a3 and give it a clean before it goes.. and then watch the clock go very slowly till the loader arrives..

and yes don't worry pics will be winging its way over to you guys.. smile.gif

but i still need sleep.. lol

chav wanna borrow her while im in amsterdam from thursday? im sure you will take better care of the car than my mum if i asked her to look after it lol..

[ QUOTE ]

chav wanna borrow her while im in amsterdam from thursday? im sure you will take better care of the car than my mum if i asked her to look after it lol..

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh go on then, you've twisted my arm! 169144-ok.gif

She'll be safe as houses here!!

...as long as I don't mow too close again, of course! smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

No guys! grin.gif

McDonalds is about 10 minutes away. Sausage n egg muffins are my second vice after cigs. I love em!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I live about one minute away from one! You can just about see it in the background, here:

DSCN1598_a.sized.jpg

Despite its proximity I do find it easier to resist than I thought I would. The smell gets to you after a while. I agree with you about the muffins though! tongue.gif The service in this particular McD's is so poor that I often spend longer in there waiting than it actually takes to walk there - and back. coffee.gif

Is that the McDs on the A420 Oxford - Swindon Road? It officially has the title of the "Worlds Slowest McDonalds" in our family ... Stopped there as I fancied a Strawberry shake 45 Minutes later ... I would normally have walked out, but it became a bit of a mission wink.gif

If it isn't, perhapts they're all the same in Wiltshire!

[ QUOTE ]

Is that the McDs on the A420 Oxford - Swindon Road? It officially has the title of the "Worlds Slowest McDonalds" in our family ... Stopped there as I fancied a Strawberry shake 45 Minutes later ... I would normally have walked out, but it became a bit of a mission wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Close - it's the Chippenham one, just where the A350 meets the A4 at Cepen Park.

[ QUOTE ]

If it isn't, perhapts they're all the same in Wiltshire!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're right anyway. The one in Swindon town centre near where I work is similarly dreadful. Once, I'd been waiting so long for part of my order that by the time the disinterested Johnny No-Stars asked me (for the second time) what I wanted, I'd forgotten! Flush.gif