[Audi A3/S3] wheels

dougy

Does any one know if a porsche wheel will fit an S3 say a 996 or 993 type alloy as cannot make my mind up on what wheels to fit.

I'm realy glad i bourght my S3 fun with a capital F K&N and 270 chip nice even in the wet.

[ QUOTE ]

So the off set will be fine then as the look really smart. Could you tell me the off set for an S3 please thanks for all your help great site very help full only had the S3 a month regards Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

The wheels fitted to my car(black one) and the yellow S3 above are both replicas, Offset is ET35 with the correct stud pattern 5 x 100 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry should have added this with the other any good site to get them from? notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The wheels are made by Mille Miglia, so try your local alloy shop, though they are most likely have to be ordered in 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Personally speaking I think they are the only non Audi wheel which actually suit the S3. Seen a few aftermarket ones and IMO they just dont carry them off well at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont forget MTM bi-motos. wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Personally speaking I think they are the only non Audi wheel which actually suit the S3. Seen a few aftermarket ones and IMO they just dont carry them off well at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And Sportec 10's

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And Sportec 10's

[/ QUOTE ]

As nice as they both are, no offence to Mick and Simon here wink.gif they look very similar to stock 9 spokes which have become too popular (even when I got mine tongue.gif).

The porka wheels are a very good alternative which suit the S3 very well without looking tacky

I ordered a set of 18" Cup 3's from Skidz in Falkirk last month(good guys - check them out), quoted 4-5 week wait.

The 5 weeks are up, and Skidz say Mille Miglia are now quoting 9 months !!

These wheels are only produced when there are enough orders in for a batch to be made, i was told.

So Skidz have cancelled the order, as they reckon that we'll never see the wheels.

Seen a TT with cups on at Knockhill, they were made by "RH", so will be looking for RH wheels now !

Skidz are doing the RS4 and RS6 replicas for a good price, but i'm holding out for a set of cups.

Have mailed essentialstyling.com (porsche website) as they have wheels on the site, will see what their reply is.

Might get my cups one day !

crazy.gif

169144-ok.gifI'm with Chelsea Mick they look great. I looked into the Porsche cup what a price a a long wait just like you said. I followed your ebay link Paul and bourght thoughs ones thanks, and after seeing your pic well glad i did will put a pick up when there on. Once again thanks for everything. beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

169144-ok.gifI'm with Chelsea Mick they look great. I looked into the Porsche cup what a price a a long wait just like you said. I followed your ebay link Paul and bourght thoughs ones thanks, and after seeing your pic well glad i did will put a pick up when there on. Once again thanks for everything. beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are on about the Sportecs on ebay, are you sure they are the correct fitment for your car?

hello Dougy

at first i was happy that my link helped you. 169144-ok.gif

but im afraid the sportecs on Ebay wont fit an S3. Flush.gif

S3 PCD (bolt hole pattern) is 5 x 100

A4 A6 RS4 S4 A8 for which the Wheels are listed are 5 x 112

sorry to be bearer of bad news.

I hope the ebayer is simpathetic, and realises a genuine mistake. crazy.gif