Live is so unfair

mulkbear

I am going on a training course and my company has to give me a car to use to get there (Newcastle to Miton keynes on bank holiday monday SLEEP5.GIF) There was 3 cars to choose from, Polo GT Tdi (but with no head unit), Golf GTI (DSG) bowdown.gif OR A Golf 1.6 FSI. So i got very excided thinking i was getting the brand new gti (15miles on the clock). But my service manager said F*CKING NO WAY Becose i drive to fast. mad.gif So i got the GOLF FSI did i take the right car?

post-9393-13791430974_thumb.jpg

Simply, no, the polo probably has the same top end, and much better torque being a soot chucker, power to weight would be better. Parking would be easier. Cornering would probably be better and you would have got to listen to that beautiful exahust note grin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Did you know that you can change gear without taking you foot of the gas (full thottle)

[/ QUOTE ]

No offence Mulkbear, but remind me never to go anywhere near a VW dealer in Newcastle next time I'm up there. SAUER0421.GIF

Thought it was only South Coast dealers that had mental, "drive-like-it-ain't-yours" techies... NONO3.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif You've got a VW dealer on Guernsey ? tongue.gifjump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep - Channel Islands Volkswagen Guernsey in St Martins. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on there 169144-ok.gif

Thats where i bought R32 number 1 and the fecker of a car dealer was really trying to get me to sign up for finance, he practically refused when i offered to pay by cheque until i forced him into it .smashfreakB.gif

A bunch of weirdos TBH