Colours

bearra

Your Weight approx  

1. 1. Your Weight approx

OK guys, been looking at colours and I've checked that I can have them and short listed down to 3;

- Nogaro blue

- Daytona grey

- Mugello blue

I'm swaying towards Nogaro, never seen a cab in this colour before. Would have to ditch the red leather though

What do you guys think?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

OK guys, been looking at colours and I've checked that I can have them and short listed down to 3;

- Nogaro blue

- Daytona grey

- Mugello blue

I'm swaying towards Nogaro, never seen a cab in this colour before. Would have to ditch the red leather though

What do you guys think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well now, I'm biased but the Noggy Blue looks enticingly tasty......... 169144-ok.gifECLIPSe.gif

Silver leather looks great. But I was looking at a five month old S4 demonstrator recently and was disappointed to see the driver's seat looked slightly shabby, creased and grubby. On a five month old car! Now I know it was a demonstrator and probably hasn't been cared for too well but compared to the passenger seat and rear seats the driver's seat looked poor. So, a great colour leather just be aware you may need to clean and care for it often to keep it looking good.

Oh, and I'd go for Mugello Blue.

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The re-sale value will plummet when the new Cab comes out next year anyway, the colour will make little difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so - have you seen the B7! The price of ours will go up! jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't work like that unfortunately. Look at the resale value of the B6 saloon/avant since the B7. Or the old 5 series since the new E60. Whether you like the new ones or not is irrelevent - as soon as a new one is out, the old one loses value. Expect 10-20% to drop off your resale value overnight as soon as you are able to order the new one or it appears in showrooms.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The re-sale value will plummet when the new Cab comes out next year anyway, the colour will make little difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't work like that unfortunately. Look at the resale value of the B6 saloon/avant since the B7. Or the old 5 series since the new E60. Whether you like the new ones or not is irrelevent - as soon as a new one is out, the old one loses value. Expect 10-20% to drop off your resale value overnight as soon as you are able to order the new one or it appears in showrooms.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so - I sold my old GmbH Sport in march about 3 months after the B7 launch - it didn't drop overnight! It did lose some, admittedly, butit wasn't a massive hit! They are selling B6's and B7's for close to the same prices at some places...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are Mr doom and gloom Russ!

A new model does have an effect, but not a huge effect instantly.

People buying new would have bought new anyway, and reasonably priced 2nd-hand B7 cab's wont appear until a few months after launch.

The biggest depreciation is always in the first 12 months...as you'd know 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuffin heck XC!!! Chill out and stop being so anti Audi...infact what the hell are you doing here you should be in the Vulva section??? sekret.gif

post-8755-137914310354_thumb.jpg