Too nice to be in the office!

UBM

North Wales last weekend, lashing it down, East kent this weekend and it has been a day of non stop thunderstorms, only seems to have been anywhere east of Canterbury that suffered. Had planned a weekend of tennis at my club down here but the lawn courts are flooded sportifs2.gif

Oh well guess I had better go down the pub tonight instead beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Had to come home with my top on..... frown.gif

Now you see why people laugh when you say you have a cab in the UK!

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the BBC weather woman just on TV "summer is back next week" 169144-ok.gif so you should get your top off again UBM... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hurrah! Man boobs out for the girls....er, I mean where's the hood button!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Had to come home with my top on..... frown.gif

Now you see why people laugh when you say you have a cab in the UK! [/quo

According to the BBC weather woman just on TV "summer is back next week" 169144-ok.gif so you should get your top off again UBM... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hurrah! Man boobs out for the girls....er, I mean where's the hood button!

[/ QUOTE ]

EEK2.GIF not driving down the A14 next week... NONO3.GIF

Missed you by 7 days Chav !, I was driving along those very same promenades last weekend beerchug.gif, not sure if you have tried it but have you driven down the A470 which runs south towards Betws-y-coed ?, it follows the river conwy, views are stunning.

Then when you get down to Betws you can drive up into the mountains or drive back up on the other side of river on the B5106 and this bring you out at Conwy Castle. There are a couple of good stop offs on the way back for some good photo pics, needless to say i didn't have my camera with me smashfreakB.gif