Brabus EV12 breaks record

News_Stig

[ QUOTE ]

The BRABUS E V12 Biturbo is built in small-series production and starts at 298,000 Euros MSRP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh!

Lets spend lots of money on an immensely powerful exec barge, rather than buy a lambo (which can turn corners as well as go in a straight line) and a top of the range AMG exec merc.

crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The BRABUS E V12 Biturbo is built in small-series production and starts at 298,000 Euros MSRP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh!

Lets spend lots of money on an immensely powerful exec barge, rather than buy a lambo (which can turn corners as well as go in a straight line) and a top of the range AMG exec merc.

crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. For me, Brabus plant themselves firmly in the market for anyone with cash to throw away because they've got everything else in life. They make executive machines go very fast yes, but I'd rather take out one of my 10 Ferrari's, Pagani's or Lambo's....

Failing that, just buy a nice big Ranger Rover and take it to Overfinch. grin.gif

Germans love this kind of stuff, straight line performance stats ... my guess is that this would be a bit dull to drive once you get over the enormous potential power in a straight line on the autobahn. I'll stick with a nice old Bentley turbo R for business and a lotus/tvr for the weekends please ...