Inconsiderate Toss*rs

shao_khan

This mornign on my drive in - hugely infuriating, several times (in total about 30 mins on my journey) did people block an entry or exit because they were moving into congestion, when 1 seconds thought would have allowed the rest of us to move out of it and onto a clear road - what is ti with people, get a grip, look at your surroundings and let people out if you cant go anywhere - and you the Toscar in the Silver Merc, 15 mins I wasted because you bloked two entire lanes instead of letting us into the traffic - I hope you suffer 4 punctures on the way home today you inconsiderate wan ker (or would that be Lanker as it was local area not wide area?).

Anyway - I just wish folks would take a bit more time to consider those around them, it would make veryones life easier.

No, it's just that my commute starts at 09:15 or later and I'm home for 14:00. I also avoid the A19, the Tyne Tunnel and Newcastle city centre. wink.gif

Bellingham and Otterburn were not very congested at 11:00 yesterday morning for example when it was 31° and the sun was shining. ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

Gosforth - bit posh round there innit? All my friends that lived there had huge big houses, so I guess the roadworks will be a better class of roadwork as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gosforth is a nice area, yes. But like everywhere else it has it's less opulent housing...

[ QUOTE ]

Meanwhile, I sat in 80 minutes of fecking traffic for a 16 mile trip yet again.

PLUS...the fecking council are going to start roadworks on Sandy Lane (Gosforth) next week.

Not happy, not happy at all.

At this rate I might as well by a pushbike.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you buy some new trainers, called yourself 'Mr Muir' and race Fiat Panda's through the early morning traffic!?!?

[ QUOTE ]

- what is ti with people, get a grip, look at your surroundings and let people out if you cant go anywhere -

Anyway - I just wish folks would take a bit more time to consider those around them, it would make veryones life easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck with that!

If it doesn't help them, why should they care..?

Sad old world... frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I just wish folks would take a bit more time to consider those around them, it would make veryones life easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I normally let people out when it's just silly to do so. If I see someone's been waiting to get off a side road for ages and into the main stream of traffic and about 10 cars just went past without a care, I'll often just stop and let them out then look in my rear view to find out there's no one behind me so they could have waited an extra 2 seconds and gone anyway.

I think I give way a lot because most people have a purpose to their driving, whereas I don't normally...I'll just be there...wasting fuel, polluting the atmosphere and for no reason either.

Plus I'm just a nice guy ROLLEY~14.GIF