Warranty after three years

jimmyt180975

Yeah i asked about this when getting the car, and they said they could offer something through VW UK, which would apply to all vw uk stealers. But i think it would be better to speak to vw uk, instead of going through stealers who would probably charge you for it.

Don't worry when you car is over 3 years old you get discount "seg 2" on your parts and labour around 10% to 20% dependent on you stealer. 169144-ok.gif

Personly extended warrantys are not worth the paper they are written on, When something goes wrong they just say it was worn or have been damaged. We get alot of upset customers who think that it is the same as the 3 year vw warranty and say "well it was covered with the vw warranty" openfire.gif

p.s. Does any of you nice R32 drivers want to give me your car grin.gif i will look after it when you are on holiday

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah i asked about this when getting the car, and they said they could offer something through VW UK, which would apply to all vw uk stealers. But i think it would be better to speak to vw uk, instead of going through stealers who would probably charge you for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

VW UK will push you back to buying it through your stealer. frown.gif

Tried this before on a GTTDI and that was their (oh, so polite) response...