Driving with the roof up

Ari

Bit late for work this morning and only a short drive so as it was cloudy today I left the roof up.

Felt a bit odd, and then it dawned on me, I think that is the first time I've driven it with the roof up in daylight for probably two weeks or more!

Come back summer! crazy.gif

Roofs still down, but clouds are building from the West.

Just completed a 522 mile round journey on mixed "A" roads / motorways, DIS still had 40 miles left, pretty good I thought. Must admit though, while cruising speeds reached, right foot was used very lightly.

[ QUOTE ]

Bit late for work this morning and only a short drive so as it was cloudy today I left the roof up.

Felt a bit odd, and then it dawned on me, I think that is the first time I've driven it with the roof up in daylight for probably two weeks or more!

Come back summer! crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Leaving the roof up just because of some clouds?!! That could lead to expulsion from the mafioso.. NONO3.GIF

Why were you late for work - were the chickens being demanding again?...... FIREdevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've now pefected the top drop whilst turning the car round and configuring the wind deflector. Saves a few valuable seconds. You have to go darn'd slow mind you grin.gif.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Leaving the roof up just because of some clouds?!! That could lead to expulsion from the mafioso.. NONO3.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed lottiefox.. not very "hardcore" is it? NONO3.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

Its just not acceptable behaviour. He'll be part exchanging it for a TT at this rate.... grin.gifcoffee.gif