Really need your help.........

lauren75

Hiya

On the off chance the mysterious guy who waved at me this morning in the black m3 at watford gap please get back in touch!!! Reg ending in LNY!!!!

give me a shout!!!!!!!!! I can only find this and another forum like this one to ask about!!!

Other than that I entered myself on www.chickswithdicksandplates.com (you will hopefully remember my reg plate - very interesting site btw!)

A bit of a long shot, but thought the message would keep you all amused if nothing else!!!

Lauren xx

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to know what you are driving and what you look like.

I doubt the bloke in the M3 is on here but the are plenty of people with M3s and better.

Stick around anyway. This place is certanily not dull and is far more than just a car forum. Go down to Agony Aunt or Lounge of Joy and just about every problem on the planet is probably getting fixed or discussed at one point or another.

Some of the lads are in first date times at the moment, they could do with a bit of friendly advice.

Welcome to TSN by the way. grin.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hiya

On the off chance the mysterious guy who waved at me this morning in the black m3 at watford gap please get back in touch!!! Reg ending in LNY!!!!

give me a shout!!!!!!!!! I can only find this and another forum like this one to ask about!!!

Other than that I entered myself on www.chickswithdicksandplates.com (you will hopefully remember my reg plate - very interesting site btw!)

A bit of a long shot, but thought the message would keep you all amused if nothing else!!!

Lauren xx

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a life, you must be desparate!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hiya

Lauren xx

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a life, you must be desparate!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif Great to see you back lodders and cutting to the chase. jump.gif

If you stick around you will get used to lodders and his warm fuzzy side. shocked.gif