Range Rover Sport

TP27

Spotted 3 of them in Edinburgh today. One orange and two gun grey.... all has Mummy types driving them, although they were all driving in the right lane and appeared to know how to drive!!!

The Orange one even indicated to turn right!!! yelrotflmao.gif

TP27 - the one I met this morning was driven by a total moron.

It was the Burnt Orange colour and was the 4.2 Supercharged version.

He came off a slip road onto the A1 Southbound and booted it. I have to say it went well. However, I was in the outside lane as he joined and he was closing very rapidly on the car in front in the inside lane.

I wasn't going to slow down for this prick but could see it would be close - so I cogged it down and went.

HE DID NOT LIKE THAT.

He kept on my bumper up to the Angel of the North where it splits into three lanes. At most he sat about a foot off my rear bumper and kept edging out as if to say 'get out of my way'.

I stayed in the middle, he went into the outside and went for it....

Well, I just had to. He was being a dick so I decided I'd be a dick too.

Down from 6th to 4th and off we go.

The first thing I'll say is the Supercharged versions go well, but once I went over 5,000rpm he was disappearing rapidly....

At the top of the Bowes Incline (as I slowed for traffic) he decided he'd undertake me, then swerve across a lined area to get into the far left lane to turn off towards Sunderland.

He wasn't happy. Aw diddums. He clearly thought he'd take me out no problems at all.

I have one other comment too - the exhaust note on them is non-existant. Nothing at all. The engine sounds lovely, but the sound of the exhaust is very disappointing indeed.

Overall I was moderately impressed with his low end pull, but this particular guy clearly thought he was driving a Ferrari.

Something like that I think.

The way he 'bossed' the other cars around once he'd undertaken me was quite frightening to see. He really had the bit between his teeth and a major ego problem to deal with.

I have doubt at all he doesn't know his cars though because his face had 'I'll take this girly convertible out no problem' written all over it....his little smile as he waited to pull out to overtake me said it all.

I reckon that as he flew up the sliproad off the A1 he was doing well over a ton.

[ QUOTE ]

These women just buy these big vehicles to feel safer when they are out on the road with little jonny in the back which is disgraceful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its' quite possible that the women are driving it during the week 'cos the husband/partner chose it for the weekend.

That way the school run's taken care of and he has his driving fun on Sundays!!

[ QUOTE ]

Most I've seen in vehicles like that are tasty MILF's,so you better start humming from a different songsheet!! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree - round where i live there is a serious number of loaded Yummy Mummies!! Seem to be late 30's to late 40's, rich as fook and spinning around in these...... quality!! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I agree - round where i live there is a serious number of loaded Yummy Mummies!! Seem to be late 30's to late 40's, rich as fook and spinning around in these...... quality!! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking for a bit of rough to do the do with! ooo.gif

Form an orderly queue..... wink.gif

znaika.gifAll Range Rover Sports seem to be driven by "yummy mummies" up here too...

Whether any of them wear any underwear AT ALL or whether they "play the field" or not, is entirely a matter for a different Thread!! yelrotflmao.gif