I need a slap !!

R32North

Maybe I'm daft, lost it completely or maybe I've caught something off someone on TSN... a kina of virtual virus!!!

But I'm warming to the One series..... like I warmed to the 5 series. I took to the 5 series a lot quicker tho, but now there a some facets of the One series that I'm kinda liking.

Can't put my finger on it but having seen more of them from different angles when they are moving I quite like the way the lines work - when moving.

Still looks bog ulgy from the side on view tho!

smashfreakB.gifslap.gif me quickly

smile.gif

Don't be so hard on yourself smile.gif

Personally I don't like them, but some people do, like the new Audi's. And although I question the taste of people that do like them, if everybody drove the same car then it would be very boring (unless they were all Gallardos).

[ QUOTE ]

if everybody drove the same car then it would be very boring (unless they were all Gallardos).

[/ QUOTE ]

See for me, the Gallardo is possibly the most ugly car ever made by Lamborghini, the front is alright, the rear is TERRIBLE.

Also the Murcielago looks ok, until the air-intakes pop up on the side and then it looks crap too.

Bring back the Countach, Jalpa and Diablo 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Murcielago and Gallardo are the best models Lambo have ever done.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the problem though - Lamborghini haven't. Audi have - and they have inflicted their blandness on the marque.

I can't agree anyway, I think they're the most bland looking Lambo's ever produced.

Read Countach, Miura, Jalpa and Diablo - all of which were much much much better looking cars in their day and ofmuch more importance to the world of motoring too.

I just can't get excited over the Gallaro or the Murcielago and you can trust me when I say I have always been a huge Lamgorghini fan and I'm disappointed not the have the same enthusiasm for them now as I used to.

For the 1-series, well yes, I'e said they're growing in appeal and I quite like them (despite that I still think the 120d I had a little 'run-in' with in my wifes 320d wasn't as quick as it should have been).