2002 330i

zzeke

• 2 months later...

I have a 2001 330 I sport, the ride quality is super and (in the dry) it sticks to the road very well with my 18's &DS.

I would say though, the mpg is not as much as I would have hoped, I get aroud 27-30mpg. Also, I am not so sure on the performance, I cant keep up with a Clio sport or Seat Ibiza....sad I know.

Lefty

I have a 2002 330D with the 18" MVs. It's a sport saloon model.

The ride is firm but not uncomfortably so, you do notice potholes, drain covers etc. The plus is that it sticks to the road well. Very well - never any problems there.

Agree with Gareth, worth a test drive to see what you think as I've heard other people complain that the sport springs with 18" wheels is too harsh - horses for courses.

keith

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

I have a 2001 330 I sport, the ride quality is super and (in the dry) it sticks to the road very well with my 18's &DS.

I would say though, the mpg is not as much as I would have hoped, I get aroud 27-30mpg. Also, I am not so sure on the performance, I cant keep up with a Clio sport or Seat Ibiza....sad I know.

Lefty

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably cant drive this car properly as i have one and i have no problem with these cars! especially as the car comes to live after 80mph...all the way to 150mph on a track of course!