Phatnoise and Concert ?

[ QUOTE ]

Is It possible to connect a Phatnoise to a Concert single CD system ?

Is there an adaptor lead available for this ?

Also I'd like to install In the glove box as in Pic below with casing taken off

Any advice appreciated

phat1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd quite like all the details for this too... as I have exactly the same setup as you. I did find however, a Phatbox installation guide on the Audi-USA website (too big to upload).

Have a look there, it may give you a more cosy feeling.

Well it would mean you coming here, Bristol is 185 miles from me, roughly 3 hours, it takes 1 hour to do the install. The concert head should still have the CD changer lead at the back, so I just need to work that out.

If your willing to travel, I will do the install.

Other than that, put your car in a large jiffy bag and post it up here.

[ QUOTE ]

Well it would mean you coming here, Bristol is 185 miles from me, roughly 3 hours, it takes 1 hour to do the install. The concert head should still have the CD changer lead at the back, so I just need to work that out.

If your willing to travel, I will do the install.

Other than that, put your car in a large jiffy bag and post it up here.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your email address I'll send It as an attachment grin.gif

I've been checkign out that site a bit. It is me or does it seem a bit iffy. There are no phone numbers, only been goign since May, one of the pages appears to always say it will be completed the day after today, if you click buy the paypal account is actually in the name of a gmail email.

Has anyone bought through them? Are the bonafide? Am I too paranoid?

I have just noticed the difference in price. Here is the reason! A little confusing.

<font color="red">Hi

Allow me to explain, as it is not a simple price increase.

phatNoiseuk.co.uk have just changed their pricing structure. To date, the client would have been charged £35p&p, would have been offered postal insurance as an optional extra, paid extra for the 'must-have' connection lead for their particular model and received a 3 month warranty only. this was designed to make our pricing look very cheap at first glance.

As our customers were telling us that they wanted to be offered a full/complete package, that they did not like the 'add up your own price' policy, short warranty and optional postal insurance etc, we opted to make an all inclusive offering (exc p&p at £15) with a 12 month guarantee as standard. In effect, there was no price increase at all, just an major increase in price transparency.

I, and I expect you also, are very confident in this product. I am confident that www.phatnoiseuk.co.uk are the cheapest warranted supplier of this product to the UK market. Furthermore, we take customer service very seriously.

However, I do note that you are dissapointed, and in the spirit of customer relations, I would like to offer you free membership of a MP3 Club with your phatNoise - details also on phatNoiseUK.co.uk. Should you wish to avail of this offer, please quote ********* in the special instructions of the payment page.

Very best

James

www.phatnoiseuk.co.uk

</font>

Still tempted though, they do seem ok!