Audi RS6

NewNiceMrMe

[ QUOTE ]

Needed a bloody good wash....

This was on the M1 on Wednesday morning, and I forgot to post it.

555452-DSC00137.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure I saw the same one today on the A1058 going out towards the coast unless the North Esat has acquired two blue RS6's in the last week??

Pity, I flashed the beams at him but they just don't acknowledge like they used to. Maybe I'm not good enough in my humdrum S4?? bowdown.gif

PS Excellent picture as always MrMe, you're really getting a talent for this. I gather the trip South in the new soot chucker went well?? 169144-ok.gif

Yes, the filthy beast is doing well right now.

I gave it a handling test tonight and was quite impressed.

The wheel spin is stupid though. A really really really silly thing that Audi should have sorted out. It's a pain in the rear to be honest. It has new Pirelli's on the front too, so I can't even blame the tyres.

The RS6 was spotted a long way down the M1 by the way - in the 40mph restriction not too far from Northampton.

[ QUOTE ]

Was about to add, that RS6 looks as if it is in the average of 40 mph zone just south of Leicester.

I know that section of M1 very well! (as you do too now)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that's where it was. I hate that section of road. I mean, not because you have to stick to 40, but because of the arseholes who tailgate you.

I then wonder how many people have been caught...because every time I drive through it (twice a week) there is ALWAYS someone who goes blasting past at about 70mph!