Life is so unfair part IIII

mulkbear

I am going on a little trip to Milton Kenyes for 3 days and i am driving from newcastle(it around 550mile round trip), so what type of car do you think my company would give me?

1.2E POLO

yes that is right a 1.2 polo and to top it off it is an "E" no toys what so every SAUER0421.GIF

050404polo2501.jpg

How fast do you think it will go flat out ?

It could have been a Rover 214i, my first company car when I had to do Newcastle to Eastleigh every other Monday for work. And when that went in for a service I had a Hyundai Lantra 1.3 LX, tuna can on wheels!! sportifs2.gif

What I would have given for the luxury of a Polo... bowdown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone know what the traffic is like on a sunday afternoon ? between newcastle and MK

[/ QUOTE ]

When heading south back home to Bedford - just east of MK - on a Sunday, being passed Nottingham by 3pm usually helps. Last weekend I came back from Nottingham and it was more like 4pm: traffic bottled up about 1 mile before the M6 sweeps over the top and joins the southbound M1 carriageway. Was still moving and would have be fine - but took the A14 and A6 home instead.

Traffic heading back to London on a Sunday afternoon is never anywhere near as bad as Friday afternoon heading north.

Ian