Audi Factory Tour 2005

Domus

What can I say, fantastic, Audi UK provided a great trip. It all ran very smoothly, from the ferry crossing on Saturday morning, very accurate Tulip maps each day, superb hotel accommodation and meals, right up to the ferry crossing home again on Wednesday night.

Several highlights, the Hotel Dorint on Saturday night, we had a balcony overlooking the start - finish line on the Nurburgring. The hotel bar is stuffed with pictures and momentos of the history of motor racing.

The visit to "The Ring of Joy", lap completed unscathed ECLIPSe.gif Saw and photographed the lovely Sabine smlove2.gif

Factory and museum tour at Ingolstadt, seeing not one but two Q7's.

Visit to Neckersulm, (what a fantastic place to collect your car) where I saw a new RS4 along with the one and only Nouvelari, and the Le Mans concept.

Enjoyed every minute smile.gif

Will try to put the pics in an album in the gallery

Patience please

Neckersulm, is as the Yanks would say, "AWESOME" Multi -story carpark with walkway into the reception area. Just imagine the best Audi Centre, on three open plan floors with a museum display, coffee shop and restaurant. A display of the different seats, leather trim etc, and of course a well stocked shop with every type of Audi branded nick-nacks as well as tee shirts and caps. lots of Herr's and Frau's having their names called out to collect their new cars. Very nice.

WTF is "Green Hell"?

Pics finally added to Gallery. Made a bit of a hash of it, I forgot to add captions blush.gif Anyway have a look at "Non UK Meets"

First pic is our hotel room at Nurburgring, the chassis is in the 25 years of quattro exhibition in the museum, and the view of three floors is the Audi forum at Neckarsulm. I think the rest are self explanatory.

Hi all my first post on here. Went on the trip with my dad and Domus. Was the best ever 5 days, loved every minute, especially the ring. Seems my dad (ringmeister, you'll get what I mean Domus) hasn't registered as he promised I thought I would post a link up to my pictures for you all.

www.robin.speedfreaks.org

Hope you like.

Hows things Peter? Already talking about a trip with friends next year back to the ring, love that place!