Who's keeping the Mk4 and not buying a Mk5??

Calm Chris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

My mate drives a Focus RS and although it's a nice motor i have to say after having a good look round the ST i think it's a much nicer car quite impressed to be honest. Not sure that i'd change the R for it but i have booked a test drive anyway just to see 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate of mine has an RS and we both agreed the ST is a better alrounder. Also its seats are better for my head blush.gif

The RS was fun to drive but i would get tired of it day in day out.

I always quite liked the first R32 to look at and drive i don't think the new one looks as good but it may grow on me.

Moschops,

That is what you call a fully loaded MK4!!

Stealer is giving me £18.5K on the deal, which in the circumstances is'nt to bad,as the car I am buying would'nt be discounted!!

I am really loathed to part with the MK4, but it's now or never financially, and to be honest I need something which is a little less hardcore than the Mk4 (well that is what I am telling myself!)

What are you planning to do with your's wayne? You are probably in the same boat as me, in that you want to drive the car, but dont feel comfortable racking the mileage up! because it rips the value and desirability, for resale purposes in a couple of years time.It's a tough call I know,if I had the garage space and the money I would keep the Mk4, but that is not an option,so looking forward to picking Mk5 weds this week but not handing over the

car + wedge!!!!!

Hi Fag, (sorry still don't know your first name!!!)

Well at present I'm keeping it, after 18 month's of ballache its now right as it should have been when I went to pick it up. I've seen to new one in the flesh and its growing on me, but I'd like to see a 3 door, don't like to wheels, although I know they can be changed, and a bit unsure about the rear end, lets see what Milltek come up with. An ABT kit would look nice, but its more wedge.

I think the wifes car will be swapped before the R.

Happy motoring 169144-ok.gif