good price?

Smiddy

2005 54 Reg Audi A4 2.0 TDI S-Line (New Model),

4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Diesel, 9,000 miles, Brilliant Red, Anti-lock brakes,Driver, passenger and front side air bags,Alarm,7.5jx17 5-spoke star design alloy wheels,Remote central Door locking,Climate control,Driver`s information system inc colour display,Electric/heated Door mirrors,Front/rear electric windows,Front/rear head restraints,Power-assisted steering,New Symphony radio,Electric lumbar support,Electronic stability programme,Rake/reach adjustable steering column/wheel,Immobiliser,Front fog lights,Heated Door mirrors,3 spoke steering wheel multi-funct,Mobile phone preparation,Colour keyed bumpers,BOSE sound system,mikado interior. Free delivery mainland uk. £20,495.

seems good spec for the price thats down at Yeovil Audi pic attached

post-7379-137914334936_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

2005 54 Reg Audi A4 2.0 TDI S-Line (New Model),

4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Diesel, 9,000 miles, Brilliant Red, Anti-lock brakes,Driver, passenger and front side air bags,Alarm,7.5jx17 5-spoke star design alloy wheels,Remote central Door locking,Climate control,Driver`s information system inc colour display,Electric/heated Door mirrors,Front/rear electric windows,Front/rear head restraints,Power-assisted steering,New Symphony radio,Electric lumbar support,Electronic stability programme,Rake/reach adjustable steering column/wheel,Immobiliser,Front fog lights,Heated Door mirrors,3 spoke steering wheel multi-funct,Mobile phone preparation,Colour keyed bumpers,BOSE sound system,mikado interior. Free delivery mainland uk. £20,495.

seems good spec for the price thats down at Yeovil Audi pic attached

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats an exellent price, theres also a red 2.0 TDI S Line with 18 inch alloys for 19,850. done 10k. Exellent price i think!

A4S.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

what things do you get with the s-line package?

[/ QUOTE ]

You get the bigger wheels, S Line badges, electric lumbar support for seats, alu trim inside and alu side strips outside and the S Line suspension. I personally wouldnt get any A4 unless it was S Line. The only thing i would object to on your chosen A4 is those wheels they just dont work for me.

Just been looking at the audi network at a4 and alot of them are the same sepc and price for the same colour car for instance there the pritty much the same car at a different dealer thats got the same spec as the one I first posted about but for £1k more but its done few less miles.

I think the something like the one I posted at the start would last me a couple of years before I want to get rid of it I have had the A6 for getting on a year and doing between 20 and 30k a year I want to get rid of it already so I dont loose too much on it, getting something with 10k on the clock would probably last me an extra year before I want to sell it and get another one, so the few extra ££ would be worth it.

yes I had one last tuesday allday while the A6 was in for its service wasnt an SLine though frown.gif but was a 55 plate A4 2.0TDI manual avant I wasnt so sure about going back to a manual but it was alright, did about 100 miles in it, seemd nice to drive very lively when you want it to be, I thought the 2.0TDI would seem a bit noisy and not as smooth as the A6 i got at the moment but it was fairly quiet not as noisy as the 1.9TDI I used to have and was still fairly smooth. 169144-ok.gif