• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

remember the film birthday girl ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, be careful - still it would make a great thread in Agony Aunt!

Scamming scammers is sometimes a bit foolish, but can be fun for a bit if you are careful - why done't you send her a picture of your house to see if she takes the bait:

big-house.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Be careful that she doesnt think that you are a MONK!

[/ QUOTE ]Naaa i`ll make up that im a price or something whos come over from saudi....

Riz grin.giftongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to string her along and make her think you're about to release her from a chilly Siberean future of turnip soup then you have to be at least semi-plausible. Be a bit more subtle - say you are very shy and live off a small inheritance and love giving to charity and she will be dribbling at the thought grin.gif.

Reply along lines of...

Dear Irena,

Thanks for your reply - and the photos. They are lovely, I really like blonde ladies and you have a gorgeous smile. I think your English is very good, much better than my Russian! I do understand what you mean about meeting people - I don't like all the bars and clubs that many English men seem to rely on, probably because i don't drink very much (although I always have to have champagne on my birthday or at Christmas! Oh and on my Mum's birthday!). I am looking for someone I can talk to and laugh with, and I am a bit fed up rattling around in the house I own at the moment - its gorgeous and I am happy here but need someone to fill the rooms. When my father died some years ago the money he left helped me get settled, but I miss having someone to share everything with. My friends tell me I am a big softie, but I don't care.

Shall I continue....? wink.gif

Riz, I'm sure I could amuse myself for days on end "scamming" this scammer and I'm sure we could offend 'her' in ways "she'd" never thought possible. However, the reality is that this is most likely some sweaty nigerian student trying to wipe you out and as amusing as it may be, Tyresmoke urge you to stop wasting your valuable time on this enterprise and refer you back to the "Pulling Girls" thread. There's a lot of advice there you need to act on - get cracking!

This one is about as useful in getting your leg over as a bag of earwigs.

Focus! znaika.gif

Its Thursday night, student night! You should be out there, practicing your moves (wax on, wax off), doing the audacity thing etc

Tomorrow is Friday night, prime hunting grounds young jedi...and then you have Saturday - the big one! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Riz, I'm sure I could amuse myself for days on end "scamming" this scammer and I'm sure we could offend 'her' in ways "she'd" never thought possible. However, the reality is that this is most likely some sweaty nigerian student trying to wipe you out and as amusing as it may be, Tyresmoke urge you to stop wasting your valuable time on this enterprise and refer you back to the "Pulling Girls" thread. There's a lot of advice there you need to act on - get cracking!

This one is about as useful in getting your leg over as a bag of earwigs.

Focus! znaika.gif

Its Thursday night, student night! You should be out there, practicing your moves (wax on, wax off), doing the audacity thing etc

Tomorrow is Friday night, prime hunting grounds young jedi...and then you have Saturday - the big one! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Im not well at the moment.... and i never go out alone....

But this year i do plan to focus more...

Riz 169144-ok.gif

Vitamin C, Orange juice, anadin - quick! Its Friday tomorrow!!

As for Olga or whatever her name is tell her you're a bit suspicious, that she looks a bit like Ethel that lives 3 doors down and you think its a windup. Tell her that the only way you can be sure is if she sends you a naked pic of her sprawled across a car bonnet with 'TYRESMOKE' written across her 169144-ok.gif

Should keep 'it' busy for a while coffee.gif

[ QUOTE ]

i can get her polish citizenship, then she can come over to england no probs, and you wont have to pay! good for a laugh i spose, but arn't most relationships based on more than travel documents??

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about the hijacking of the thread but do you know any good hotels in Cracow? There seems to be some sort of 'fully booked' scam going on at the moment and I'm finding it hard to check out availability without giving my CC details over first. sekret.gifbeerchug.gif

/back on topic

erm.. in krakow last time we stayed in the student dorms at the uni great atmosphere, but dodgy living space. The novotel is very good, and the ostoya is good too. search on google, and if you need any help with a rough polish translation just ask. any branded name should be good. I believe there is also a 'hip hop hostel' but that is trashy - good name though.

Yep - read this months FHM!! Huge wapps!!

Riz - have you tried match.com? Saw an ad on TV for it the other day. If you dont find someone within 6 months, you get the nxt 6 free. It's run by Sarah beeny apparently who was on Property Ladder programme - she's got a fair old set of shirt potatoes too!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

In fact, my 21 y/o friend, Lina, is in London at the moment. blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

needpics.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Strangely enough, after posting I did go searching my photo collection, but couldn't find one of Lina. Perhaps I'll have an opportunity in the next fortnight, before she departs for Utrecht on 1st Feb. Last time I met up with her was shortly before her 20th birthday.

[ QUOTE ]

Vitamin C, Orange juice, anadin - quick! Its Friday tomorrow!!

As for Olga or whatever her name is tell her you're a bit suspicious, that she looks a bit like Ethel that lives 3 doors down and you think its a windup. Tell her that the only way you can be sure is if she sends you a naked pic of her sprawled across a car bonnet with 'TYRESMOKE' written across her 169144-ok.gif

Should keep 'it' busy for a while coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gifChrist, do you know how difficult is is to get Tyresmoke stickers?

ices_blah.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Im not well at the moment.... and i never go out alone

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuses excuses.....!

Anyway we'll let you off this occasion - but next Thursday no excuses - the students will be back from Christmas break and they will be well up for a night on the town. And a wekk will give you plnety of time to round up a few friends!