• Orangeade
    • Cherryade
    • Lemon and limeade (Sprite)
    • Dandelion & Burdock
    • Cream soda
    • Mixed fruit type (Lilt)
    • Dr Pepper
    • Irn Bru
    • Soda Water (don't know why you would ?)
    • I am one of them gym types that only drink water (trying to hide my problems by going to the gym)
    • Other

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well shes was being a right bitch last night so alas no pics. If you want to be really pervy and see the seat she 'exploded' in yelrotflmao.gif ill take a pic of that. EEE ya should have seen the faces of the old folks walking out into the car park from the garden centre dobbies in Ponteland. But really i was only helping her and therefore not involved so it wasnt that obscene for Bob and mavis with their tray of petunas.

Lmao yes i had to to the works inside the car like crazy.gif Nearly asked ppls advice as to how to clean the windscreen properly. I have decided im not doing anymore of that in the car unless it needs a clean out anywhere. I should say to her please either hold it in somhow or ill not do it again wink.gif

Have you lot seen how many people have viewed this section yelrotflmao.gif I bet when i everyone comes on there checking to see if i have a pic yet tongue.gif Well i have but i dont think you lot want to see that do you. Shes getting out of hand now she wants her car washing and all sorts.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think you have a pic.

If you do, you'd post it. tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well when you said that i went up to her house and chatted for two hours and she would only let me have a pic on my phone. The tight bitch lol. Her bums bare so i understand if someone removes it.

post-13829-137914363137_thumb.jpg