At AMD..... Divorce on the way !

Biscuits

[ QUOTE ]

You beat me to it!, I'm still at the consulting insurance company stage! Presumably they're still offering the free-fitting? How long did they quote for the job to take?

[/ QUOTE ]

They said turn up at 9am and leave the morning free. "depends on how long it takes to take off the old one"

I can't wait now. I've had a day of blatting cross country and love the S4 more than ever........ and with a new sound track !

jump.gif

Is it worth hanging onto the old pipes? Do they give you them back anyway to dispose of?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You beat me to it!, I'm still at the consulting insurance company stage! Presumably they're still offering the free-fitting? How long did they quote for the job to take?

[/ QUOTE ]

They said turn up at 9am and leave the morning free. "depends on how long it takes to take off the old one"

I can't wait now. I've had a day of blatting cross country and love the S4 more than ever........ and with a new sound track !

jump.gif

Is it worth hanging onto the old pipes? Do they give you them back anyway to dispose of?

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll be lucky to get the cat back section in the car, it's approx. 15ft long! Avant OK, saloon, stuffed!

[ QUOTE ]

You'll be lucky to get the cat back section in the car, it's approx. 15ft long! Avant OK, saloon, stuffed!

[/ QUOTE ]

15ft confused.gif

I thought it would be in a couple of sections, but not sure if I really need to keep it. Used to keep the old cans on my bike for MOT days sekret.gif

I guess the Resonated CB will be okay going through an MOT ?