A4 S Line Special Edition, Anyone gpt any pics yet

chrisfrances

[ QUOTE ]

Look forward to it, have you stuck with the standard 2 tone seats? That's the only bit I'm still abit unsure about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I was unaware of the two tone seat thing until recently (I ordered the car 1st Dec) - too late by then. The dealer told me that mine was the first he had ever seen and that the black / grey leather looked 'the business'. I'll reserve judgement on that ROLLEY~14.GIF

He also said that they had received an internal memo to the effect that Audi had cocked-up, and that they had to tell customers that black was definately not available . Don't know about the cost upgrade though.

[ QUOTE ]

He also said that they had received an internal memo to the effect that Audi had cocked-up, and that they had to tell customers that black was definately not available . Don't know about the cost upgrade though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have that memo and it says to offer customers who had ordered the choice of upgrading to all black Valcona at a cost of £400 169144-ok.gif

The latest price list confirms you can now order all black leather as a £400 option 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

We've got two in at the moment, externally no different to any other S-line.

The rear tailpipes made me laugh; they've litterally gone to the paint shop and got a can of ebony black spray paint! laugh.gif I can't see them staying black for long...

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the interior (steering wheel etc) & seats get the S Line treatment?