A4 Cab Dealer p/x value : Advertise on here too !

wyliss

Re the post a few days ago off 'kell' letting us know about the £14,500 Cab for sale. Just a heads up really to say once people have their p/x value from the stealer why not mention it on here....that way we both win.......seller gets a better price for the car and the buyer cuts out the stealer !. The car 'kell' told us was advertised on the 'tt' forum the other went in hours !

[ QUOTE ]

Well most people do but sometime it could be a lot of hassle waiting for it to shift. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I see what you mean....hopefully though if the two parties concerned are off this forum then things should go ok.....fingers crossed. I personally would prefer to buy a car off somebody on here to save the stealers capitalising....again . Hopefully we may see some more cab bargains in the near future like the one the other week.

Cheers 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

My dealer has bid on my car for a purchaser who has already seen the car. My deal is 12.5K against an siv of 11.5K...

Means I dont have to advertise or do without the car!..

Lucky really!..

Good luck milo!

[/ QUOTE ]

May I ask how many miles has yours done? as I may have just bought one very similar but without the roof and remap.

[ QUOTE ]

only done 16,000 miles... its a shame really but gotta move on!!!Spec helps the selling also and the new owner wants the car in chipped form apparently...

[/ QUOTE ]

That is cheap, but just figured that its probably not an avant, is it?

Still, someones's got a very good buy 169144-ok.gif