help with vagcom & fault codes

s3ollie

hi wondering if anyone can help and tell me what a code im getting is related to? or maybe somthing on the web can decode?

i have two showing in the airbag section but am using the free vagcom which only decodes the first one.

any help greatfully accepted beerchug.gif

hi thanks for that paul but just looking throught the list. the code i have : 00589 please register ect... 32-10 please acivate.... intermittent. and the codes on the website start at 16394! please enlighten me smashfreakB.gif is this just some wrong code chucked in coz i havent registered vagcom beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Welcome to TSN Uwe!

Glad to have you on board. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Second that!!!

Welcome indeed to the mastermind behind VAG-COM.

[/ QUOTE ]

ehh? Is Ewe the bloke that wrote/ developed VAG-COM??

EDIT!!! Ewe is from Ross-Tech.... Did they develop VAG COM?

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ewe is from Ross-Tech.... Did they develop VAG COM?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Ross-Tech develops VAG-COM. But nobody named "Ewe" works here. My name starts with a "U" as in "Uniform"!

(Sorry, it that particular misspelling of my name really gets under my skin)..:-)

-Uwe-

Uwe as mentioned is the vagcom guru! :notworty:

I for one am glad you have come on board!

I am sure we can learn alot from you, and your contributions can help the forums members. 169144-ok.gif

Ps. the ADT (Audi Dedicated Technician) that came out to my S3 was most impressed with vag-com over his official touch screen Audi unit.

He was curious how I knew what the problem was and that it was cylinder No.3 coil pack faulty. So i gave him a little demo. grin.gif

I for one am glad you have come on board Uwe!

I can appreciate the vagcom business must take up alot of your time. beerchug.gif

I am sure we can learn alot from you, and your contributions can only help the forums members. 169144-ok.gif

Ps. the ADT (Audi Dedicated Technician) that came out to my S3 was most impressed with vag-com over his official touch screen Audi unit. (VAS 5051 ??? or newer)

He was curious how I knew what the problem was and that it was cylinder No.3 coil pack faulty. So i gave him a little demo. grin.gif

HEX-USB+CAN Interface 169144-ok.gif

I am glad hes come on board.

The glad to offend comment was a joke! I spelt his name slightly wrong when i was in a rush, not a hanging offence.

Hes here to promote his company (no doubt helping lots of people on the way), his name includes his company and his homepage is that of his company.