Turtle Wax Nano-tech

1ndy

You get what you pay for! A few months back some fairy in a bucket would have done the trick and have done the Turtle Wax thing in years gone by but now having done my research and tested different products I have realised that there is a difference in the basic "joe public" products and the better ones from Meguiars and AG - they just produce a better overall result.

Used the Meg's "Hot Rim's" on my GTI 18's on Sunday evening - what a result! Coat of NXT wax afterwards and they are gleaming.

Paddy

Thanks Roy, always good to have another set of products to try out and another site to buy from 169144-ok.gif

Agreed WHIZZER - but I am kinda new to "really" looking after the car and are willing to try whatever I think might do a good job. Have a crate full of Meg's and AG stuff and the Zaino seems like another one to try.

The Pinnacle etc sounds great but impressions I get it does not last long, maybe later in summer I will try it. Presently we are getting some nice weather here in Ireland so I can get to enjoy my few hours work for a few days sometimes before the dirty brown rain drops all over it (Lots of construction going on in this country so lots of dirt in the rain frown.gif

Regards

Paddy