?Aluminium Trim?

Dan32

Anyone know if the trim in the R is actually aluminium or some plastic coating? Want to try and find some brushed aluminium to match it for a project I'm working on sekret.gif and anyone know of a supplier/manufacturer that can stamp the sheet with logos etc?

Having taken some of the trim to pieces, the ally trim is alluminium laminate bonded to the plastic moulded trim.

Total Laminate Systems are on the opposite site of our ind. estate and I was on my way over to ask them later this week about matching the material for a small Harmon/Kardon Drive+Play install project. Sheets are only about 4m x 3m, but will send some on if you fancy splitting the cost...

beerchug.gif

I looked at low volume production of the phone holder but ended up shelving the project. May come back to it though. Blue Peter yes, but probably not for the 'sticky backed plastic' projects and probably more for the presenters (the female ones before someone chimes in with a sarkie remark about Shep).

This new project may interest a few people so as soon as it starts moving I may share the details but don't get your hopes up yet, I'm famous for starting things and never finishing them!

Dan

Let us know if the mobile holder ever gets looked at again. Look forward to seeing the new project if you decide to share it with us.

Some of us are just plain jealous of your skills. Never was any good at the Blue Peter stuff myself. As you say though some of the women presenters have been great 169144-ok.gif