WHAT BUMPERS OR BODYKIT?

watteee

i have the dark grey bits at the bottom of my 2001 B6,im going to replace the bumpers but what do you all think i should put on.S4 bumpers and sills or something else,also is it just the bottom bit of the bumpers that come off(the grey bit) or the whole bumper.

I see some really nice A4`s going around standard but with really nice bumpers on them and i dont know the models of them,there not S4`s but still look awesome.Any ideas or pictures i can compare before committing.cheers in advance <u></u>

Yes, fairly - but it was worth it. If you PM shark he's still got the original receipts (I can't remember the total cost off the top of my head).

Although I got a fairly good discount on the parts from the dealer, I would've used vagparts had I known about them at the time. Definitely the way forward. 169144-ok.gif

I had grey two tone bumpers and thought about fitting the GMBH kit, but then I found a full S4 front bumper with all the grilles, fogs, inner cross member and washers / pipes for £200 on ebay in Germany, although the postage cost fifty quid.

All in I think it cost £700 ish for all the bumpers, door flairs, and paint- just don't tell the missus

The back bumper was harder to find but then again I have seen a few on ebay.

ccea50e8.jpg

d35abdd2.jpg