Front PDC

Bose

Colour DIS

Armrest

Heated Front Seats

Interior Light Pack

Xenon Plus Headlights

£23,832

Confirmed that ISOFIX will be retrofitted to this vehicle with the airbag disablement included.

Unregistered and available.

What do you reckon? Seems a pretty good deal to me.

I wouldn't pay extra for it, myself.

I really like the standard two-tone Volterra interior in my Special Edition it makes the seats look more like Recarro's. Milo might argue as he had a royal battle with Audi UK about the interior of his Special Edition (they originally described the interior as all black and not two-tone).

[ QUOTE ]

12% is a good discount 169144-ok.gif

I think Milo got around 10%?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you take into account the Valcona leather (which I got for free), it was pushing 12% 169144-ok.gif

The spec of that car is great and it is a brilliant price.

My only reservation would be it is not quattro. I have done a couple of rapid getaways in mine now and you can still get the ESP lit up in the dry if you really try tongue.gif

Having loathed the front wheel spin in my Tdi, I dread to think how much wheelspin the new car would have had in 2WD guise with 50%+ more power and 6% more torque. It could be the B7s aren't as prone to 2WD wheelspin as the B6 but I know I am not the only one who found it irritating. And I drive like a gay.thumb.gif most of the time.

When I placed my A4 order recently I tried 4 or 5 online brokers and 2 franchised dealers. Managed to get a little over 10% after quite a bit of haggling. According to one salesman (one who knew he couldn't match my best price so had no need to lie) margins have tightened over the last year and discounts have fallen. 12% sounds good. Was also offered free fitting of my ipod adaptor so thats another 0.4% tongue.gif.

Any pics ?