Windscreen Chip

Korkster

Driving along, minding my own business a fecking huge lorry drives by throwing up some lovely stones - one of which hit the windscreen.

Now it's only 2 v minor/tiny chips and they are not deep - so do i leave it a while or go and pay a visit to Autoglass for them to repair them and strenghten up the windscreen?

[ QUOTE ]

Got a week off soon so will get Autoglass out to sort for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Feck that for a game on monkeys. There is no call-out charge - get them to go to your work address, meaning you don't have to 'plan' to stay at home on your day off.

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Got a week off soon so will get Autoglass out to sort for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Feck that for a game on monkeys. There is no call-out charge - get them to go to your work address, meaning you don't have to 'plan' to stay at home on your day off.

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

Even better because where i get to park there is a nice roof above so no worries about rain etc 169144-ok.gif

Try and get them fixed ASAP as otherwise dirt gets in them and it means they'll still show when theyve been filled in.

Got one fixed on my car under the insurance recently, and the guy gave me some little stickers that you are supposed to put on any future chips you get to keep dirt out.