How good are windbrakers?

Will22

They are superb for when it's not so warm - amazing the difference in gust with it in place!

Will take mine out once full on summer hits as will be glad of a little extra air - but for any other time is brill!

They sell for £150 ish on ebay if u really don't use it!

The windbreak is great. It's permanently installed in my Cab at the moment for those impromptu "it's sunny, but it's still spring" moments!

The pros are that it stops chilly backdraft when it's sunny buyt not hot, and you can drive at motorway speeds with the roof down. The cons are that it takes up quite a bit of space in the boot (which I guess you already know!), and it turns your 4 seater into a 2 seater.

I bought mine in Germany for significantly less (look for Windschott on eBay) than the UK. However, in the UK on eBay, they seem to go for between £150 and £180. A lot less than Audi charge!

The wind break, aka wind deflector is a fantastic piece of kit. It really does help and I believe they have been tested in an S4 cab to very high speeds on foreign motorways of course... grin.gif

Expect to fetch about 150-200 notes selling on e-bay!