Silver S3 with 'ORGY' plate

shao_khan

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Aha! After all this time I had my first spot last night. Saw S3 Orgy on ----- Street at 8pm, you were turning left towards -----

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought the whole point of blanking plates Mollox was to prevent public browsers linking cars to people to times and places?

Personally I would expect to be absolutely blasted if I posted up....

'Heya DaZ, spotted you in your silver 2004 B6 S4 Cab last night here in Park Avenue Bedford. Nice plate - ******.'

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

I saw a crap one on a mini the other day - STY115H

Stylish?? No - just fecking daft!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres a silver E-Class round my college with S*7 YLE, the * is the number after 0 but before 2.

Thing is, I just datasearched it, despite being blinged up, its a diesel!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Aha! After all this time I had my first spot last night. Saw S3 Orgy on ----- Street at 8pm, you were turning left towards -----

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought the whole point of blanking plates Mollox was to prevent public browsers linking cars to people to times and places?

Personally I would expect to be absolutely blasted if I posted up....

'Heya DaZ, spotted you in your silver 2004 B6 S4 Cab last night here in Park Avenue Bedford. Nice plate - ******.'

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I don't think you're going to be disappointed... coffee.gif

What is it with people out to snipe the mods here? The only reason I mentioned "S3 Orgy" (which may or may not have been its plate) is the fact that the car's owner has posted a link to a photo of his car WITH the plate on! At the end of the day, its the owner who can decide whether to have their plate on or not. Seeing as he was happy to post that picture, I assumed it would be ok to make reference to it. If he asks, I will happily remove all references to the plate.

</ffs>

Not 'out to snipe the mods' at all - I wouldn't want anyone to post up something like my example above.

Nothing to do with the plate - indeed, the owner has already posted it - more to do with the combination of car, vrn, location and time together.

Previously debated on Tyresmoke....

Scooby Si....

[ QUOTE ]

We do not want to associate known persons (IE TSN'ers) with plates to allow specific people to be identified.

So "I spotted Scooby Simon legging it down the M1 at 69 MPH (moi speed, never) with his new private plate S1 MON" (not mine) would be a NONO3.GIF

But Spotted a green Scooby legging it down the M1 at 69 MPH (moi speed, never) with plate ABC*** is OK because it does not actually identify anyone, or, Spotted a green Scooby legging it down the M1 at 69 MPH (moi speed, never) with plate ABC*** was it you scooby_simon ? is also OK as again it does not identify anyone - I can also choose to ignore the post and not let on it was me.....

We do have to be a little careful as I am not sure how many green P reg Scoobies there are in herts, but it might not be me.........

What happens if someone else is reading TSN and finds you are somehwree you should not be? Maybe at an interview and your boss also reads TSN?

That's about it and (all) please understand if a 'spotted' post gets a MOD for these reasons....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ian crazy.gif