Brought my MK5 :R Home

VRO6MO

I really hope you enjoy it mate.

Brought mine home last evening, absolutely stunning. On my instructions dealer didn't even wash the outside. Spent a lot of today detailing the car. I'm really glad I did it myself it looks Bl**dy Fantastic.

3 door manual, Steel Grey, Cruise, Centre armrest, Leather, Lux pack 1, Highline

I'll try & post a couple of piccies up later

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

...... Did you have that plate on a Mk4 .:R ?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I didn't, I bought it on Ebay a couple of months ago, but it may well have been on a MKIV

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that plate on Ebay and very nearly bought it but the missus wouldnt let me. It is a belter - you must be well chuffed

[ QUOTE ]

I saw that plate on Ebay and very nearly bought it but the missus wouldnt let me.

[/ QUOTE ]

....Good reason to have separate and not joint bank accounts. A wise move in any event. However, it doubtless wouldn't be too clever for your relationship to go from joint to separate now.

Sorry about the delay, but here are pics of my :R while im having a break from clearing out the garage.

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

The spec for my R32 are:

<ul type="square"> [*]5dr DSG

[*]Shadow Blue [*]Leather with winter pack [*]Lux pack 2 [*]RCD300 [*]Parking sensors

[ QUOTE ]

What did you use to get it looking so good ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uncleaned from dealer.

Started with Snowfoam with foam lance on Lavor Pressure Washer

Normal 2 bucket wash with Poorboys shampoo using Lambswool Mitt

Dry with Waffle Weave

Clay

Polish with Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish using White pad on Porter Cable Polisher

Sealed with Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection using Red pad on Porter Cable Polisher

Second coat of sealant after 24 hours

Wheels polished with Klasse AIO & sealed with Poorboys wheel sealant (2 coats)

Tyres treated with PB's Bold 'n Bright

Saw a steel grey in the flesh the other day, and have to say it looked rather s****!

obviously not quite as impressive & gleaming as Vindaloo's, but nice,

F*ck! have to say that is impressive Vindaloo, all power to your elbow mate! 169144-ok.gif

Totally ashamed of mine now, still hav'nt had the courage to extract the Meguiars Tech wax from the plastic carrier bag yet, and start reading the instructions.............give it time.........I will shame myself into action by looking at such examples... ROLLEY~14.GIF