eBay RNS-E

nordberg

I wouldn't touch that with a barge-pole mate. "I cannot be contacted through E-Bay" stinks of hacked E-Bay account. Plus the fact you have to buy 2, why? Seems he's trying to maximise the return from the scam.

If you buy them and they turn up I'll eat my RNS-D... then buy your second RNS-E smile.gif

Search the ICE forum; there's been loads of RNS-E discussion, and a few links to other forums dedicated to retro-fit Audi/VW nav. Craigyb fits them for money, but by all accounts be does a cracking job and can also fit OEM TV tuners and Bluetooth phone modules.

If a bargins too good to believe then it probably is!!.. i wouldn't touch this..

the guy says he can't be contacted through e-bay?.. why not?, and then gives an e-bay address. It's always possible to contact you via your e-bay account.. it's intergrale to how it all works

[ QUOTE ]

Search the ICE forum; there's been loads of RNS-E discussion, and a few links to other forums dedicated to retro-fit Audi/VW nav. Craigyb fits them for money, but by all accounts be does a cracking job and can also fit OEM TV tuners and Bluetooth phone modules.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can testify to this, with both mine and Mrs Crashers car's having undergone the 'Craigbyb ICE makeover' beerchug.gif

I bought an RNS-E from ebay, and fitted it myself. Keep watching prices for a while and decide what you think the going price should be, then bid at that price until you win one.

As with any ebay purchase, check the description carefully, read the seller's feedback and refrain from bidding if there is the slightest indication that the item is not genuine.