Ugly car post

Calm Chris

So we have done the beautiful, what about the ugly ones.

So what is the ugliest looking car out there confused.gif

Post (pictures would be nice) your top choice and explain why. It could be a car that simply has a rotten colour or a car that is just plain ugly, please don't post ones of nice cars with ugly drivers, that's cheating grin.gif

Lets say, a time limit of nothing before 1970.

Here's mine 804370-00123.jpg

Ssang Yong Musso- Even the name is ugly jump.gif

Every time I see one, I just think "why" did they do that? and who was silly enough to buy one?

There's plenty to choose from, but for a change lets see something other than the 1.gif

169144-ok.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine is the Pontiac Aztek.

One fugly car i ever I saw one.

01.pontiac.aztek.f3-4.350.jpg

chri5 says explain why, well, erm, its ugly, and, its ugly. The colour is ugly the tail lights are ugly the grille is ugly the ehadlights are ugle the bonnet is ugly the doors are ugly, the roof is ugly.

However, the tyres are okay.

[ QUOTE ]

Mine is the Pontiac Aztek.

One fugly car i ever I saw one.

01.pontiac.aztek.f3-4.350.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

The CEO of Ford America (who's name escapes me right now) was speaking at a dinner gathering of distinguished guests on a yacht (a big one) moored at a quay somewhere. He had a goon pass him a piece of paper part way though his speech, which he pretended to read, and said:

"The Captain has asked me to enquire if anyone here owns the Pontiac Aztec parked out on the quayside. It's not causing an obstruction or anything. He just wants to know what the f*ck it is."

[ QUOTE ]

By the way, my nomination - and frankly I'm amazed it has taken this long to rear its ugly head - is the Ssangyong Rodius.

ssangyong_rodius_12_04_05.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif gets my vote - saw one clamped in Singapore yelrotflmao.gif

grin.gif what makes me giggle everytime I see it, is that somewhere, a design team signed off that car and said : yes, thats the car we will make, its the best we can do and we are proud of our efforts, lets go for production WTF???