EIP Woof Woof!

Splendub

AFAIK, no-one in the UK has one of these installed. I've brought stuff into the UK before from EIP and it's a royal pain in the a*se. Eight weeks to get here and zero response to e-mails. Phone calls were the only way to get hold of them.

I wouldn't recommend it if I were you.

[ QUOTE ]

Looks good and different to all the Miltek/Blueflame set ups we see so often.

Apparently Westec performance in Cardiff are an offical EIP reseller, might be worth see if they do the exhausts and price etc?

www.westecperformance.co.uk

Jeffers

[/ QUOTE ]

westecperformance are not much cop either sick of calling them for bits they never call me back with prices or ETA...been after a EIP clutch...given up calling....... smashfreakB.gif

Or The Phirm in the southeast. Lots of owners in the US on Vortex seem to think they are great. You could be even more different and put on the 'Race' version with no silencers at all! Mook is right about the delivery times. I also waited over 6 weeks for delivery of the CCAI although its down to what EIP have in stock/are producing that week so you may get lucky. Be prepared for a large bill due to import tax and VAT.

I called up EIP and ordered the CAI for the car. I got an email saying it oder would be delayed a week becuase they didnt have one of the parts. But a few days after a week the box arrived.

So all in all i was very happy with the product and the way they got the item sent over.

[ QUOTE ]

if you want to closen your gears then go for a neuspeed add- on you wont be disappointed.. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

EIP also do a side to side reduction lever (as well as front to back) which Neuspeed don't, (and 2 versions of front to back lever - street with 25-30% reduction and race with 40-44% reduction)which is a shame as I prefer NS parts and the fact you can buy them in the UK. Problem is, to EIP, the market over here is relatively small. Look at the Californian get together where 121 R32s turned up EEK2.GIF

Sorry about any delay guys, it does state that it could take a month to ship out EIP products. We keep what we can in stock but the goods are just so popular that we can't always keep up with orders.

We order bulk shipments of products from them but the problem is that most of the stuff is made to order and not stocked over there which leaves us waiting for weeks to get our shipment of products.

As for clutches they're been having trouble supplying them recently so i've not been able to do anything with that i'm afraid.

Sorry, I didn't want to upset any mods by placing anything out of place on my sig etc.

I run Westec Performance.

Again, it really is quite difficult to gauge order length with them as most of the products are made to order. But should you be interested I can always check on availability.

I don't think you would upset the mods Grantos - it's great to have tuners and parts suppliers on the forum - some of them stay well away.

Great though the EIP products are, I think most people on TsN are used to the fact that they take anything from 6-8 weeks to ship a standard order.

Shame, because I reckon they'd sell a lot more in Europe as a whole, but I guess the size of the European market and the effort needed doesn't match the home market.

beerchug.gif

Grantos, Im with Mook on this. EIP have built such a reputation in US, that my understanding is alot of R owners in the UK would purchase and use their products but its the wait that puts prospective buyers off. That said understand the risk if you bring lots in and don't sell it

[ QUOTE ]

For one, I am interested in the EIP CAI. Anyone else ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I've run one with the AmD Stage 4 upgrade for the last 10 months and I'm very pleased with it - would recommend it - just don't forget the air bypass valve when you get one (in case you end up having to drive througha ford) and don't forget to tell your insurance company!

beerchug.gif