Newbie saying Hi

zerologic

Hi there,

I have been lurking for a while while I was deciding on what car to get. I have now just got myself a A4 2.5 TDi Quattro on an X Plate and I'm loving it. Thought I would introduce myself and say hi before I start asking annoying questions.

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]

welcome to TSN!! 169144-ok.gif

Nice choice of motor and i'm sure you will find it welcoming here at TSN. Dont forget to check out the Lounge of Joy and other 'non-car' areas for some (often bizarre and interesting!!) banter 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I will be sure to do that... the "lounge of joy" sounds... ummm... interesting! confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Nice stealth machine!! Welcome to TSN, hope you enjoy your stay.

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers, I'm really enjoying it still, have got a few little bits I want to get sorted like the Retro fit of the supplied Cruise Control and I need to freshen up the grubby seats but other than that its really good.

A bit of a step up from my old 1.6 focus Zetec blush.gif

Already been spending a bit too long trawling thru the forum though.. there is just loads to take in!

Welcome to the forum!!! 169144-ok.gif...

...now all you need to do is kiss goodbye to your money, girlfriend/wife/partner, & life!!!

There's seriously not enough time in the day!!! UHOH7.GIF

When I'm not trapped in an edit-suite, I'd say at least 75% of my time is spent tyresmoking! smashfreakB.gif

My girlfriend likes the new car actually... she hated the Focus so thats got to be a good thing. Hopefully won't be spending too much on it (apart from fuel at the moment!!! shocked.gif )

Trapped in an edit suite? Sounds familiar... Im a work in Post Production too... what company do work for? Editing anything interesting?