[Audi A3/S3] Stolen Black Audi A3 Sport 2.0T

AnthonyC

Hi, I signed up 4 months ago when i got my Leon cupra nicked by 3 men breaking in and demanding the keys. I got a brand spanking A3 2.0T and never had a reason to post as there was always already a post that covered what i wanted to know. So well done to you all!

However, at 4am on the 10th of May some t**t threw a big rock through my house window and nicked the keys to my A3. I realise black A3's are common as muck but the only 2.0T's I tend to see are with the SLINE body kit and the larger wheels etc. Mine is a totally standard sport, with the standard 17" sport wheels, with a light beige colour interior. It also has the audi bluetooth kit inside and the 6 disc in dash changer. It has done less than 5k miles and when stolen its reg was MJ55 VHF. I realise the chance of any one seeing it is slim, but I am mentioning it anyway. Perhaps someone will spot it or maybe it was just some scally tit and it will appear on ebay. It was stolen from the greater manchester area.

No, I dont have a tracker as I perhaps naivly thought that the likely hood of this happening to me again so soon was slim. With the leon the idiots crashed it 30 mins later in whalley range so perhaps that clouded my judgement. Yes i left my keys close to the door for the precise reason that I didnt wish for my fiance or myself to have to confront 3 masked men again. However they were not visible from outside (through the letterbox or otherwise)

Well if you made it this far in this essay, thank you and hello from a 4 month old lurker! I will presumeably get a new one back from my insurer in time but come my renewal in sept I dont much fancy my chances of being able to afford to keep my lovely car with 2 fault claims this year and all my no claims gone. mad.gif

post-13219-137914357874_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Hi, I signed up 4 months ago when i got my Leon cupra nicked by 3 men breaking in and demanding the keys. I got a brand spanking A3 2.0T and never had a reason to post as there was always already a post that covered what i wanted to know. So well done to you all!

However, at 4am on the 10th of May some t**t threw a big rock through my house window and nicked the keys to my A3. I realise black A3's are common as muck but the only 2.0T's I tend to see are with the SLINE body kit and the larger wheels etc. Mine is a totally standard sport, with the standard 17" sport wheels, with a light beige colour interior. It also has the audi bluetooth kit inside and the 6 disc in dash changer. It has done less than 5k miles and when stolen its reg was MJ55 VHF. I realise the chance of any one seeing it is slim, but I am mentioning it anyway. Perhaps someone will spot it or maybe it was just some scally tit and it will appear on ebay. It was stolen from the greater manchester area.

No, I dont have a tracker as I perhaps naivly thought that the likely hood of this happening to me again so soon was slim. With the leon the idiots crashed it 30 mins later in whalley range so perhaps that clouded my judgement. Yes i left my keys close to the door for the precise reason that I didnt wish for my fiance or myself to have to confront 3 masked men again. However they were not visible from outside (through the letterbox or otherwise)

Well if you made it this far in this essay, thank you and hello from a 4 month old lurker! I will presumeably get a new one back from my insurer in time but come my renewal in sept I dont much fancy my chances of being able to afford to keep my lovely car with 2 fault claims this year and all my no claims gone. mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi mate, when I lived in Marple (just south of stockport), I had this very thing happen to me....

brick through the window (damaged my newly laid wooden floor frown.gif) and bye bye car keys and car.

Car was never recovered. Don't let these bastards win though - buy yourself another nice car when the insurance is all sorted out and be thankful that no-one was hurt!! 169144-ok.gif

beerchug.gif

Thanks for all your kind words. I refuse to let the buggers win, and if anyone will actually insure me at the end of all this I will enjoy owning a quality car again. Got a astra 1.8 sri as a hire car, makes you appreciate how brilliant the audi felt to be in. Its not bad, just not as special smile.gif