Replica/BBS

magrillz

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of changing alloys. I am considering changing the wheels on my fiance's car (A4 Cab) but would like to keep it looking stock if poss. i do however like the BBS CH alloys!!!

Basically I have noticed that the replica's are much cheaper than the OEM wheels but wondered what the trade off is. I have heard about them not being as light etc. Any ideas if we would notice the difference.

I a\m assuming trhe BBS could even be an improvement over the audi oem when it comes to unsprung weight but again quite expensive at about £330 per corner without tyres.

Cheers 169144-ok.gif

Mat

To be honest I doubt they've changed them, the only difference is the OEM ones dont have Motorsport embossed around the centre like the BBS ones do. They're probably identical to the BBS own version. Have changed my Cab for 18" RS4 reps with no issues.

Picture006Large.jpg

Hey I take delivery of set of wheels number 4 in 8 months next Tuesday.

Big bonus with replicas is if you get bored or trash them then it's a fraction of the cost. I've found them to be slightly different or in the case of the new RS4's very different when you see them next to the OEM ones. But I think most people can't tell the difference.

[ QUOTE ]

To be honest I doubt they've changed them, the only difference is the OEM ones dont have Motorsport embossed around the centre like the BBS ones do. They're probably identical to the BBS own version. Have changed my Cab for 18" RS4 reps with no issues.

Picture006Large.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, you have just solved my quandry of whether or not to get B7 RS4 reps. 169144-ok.gif