r32 here 2 months early!!

Maxyboy

hi all...after being told by dealer on the 2nd week of march that my r32 wont be here till august..i have just taken a phone call to say it will be ready to collect on the 1st of june ECLIPSe.gif...i am now i a real hurry to sell my minted rx8 as they standing by their august trade in price...which...aint alot..i am hoping i have made the right choice as i have only driven a dsg r32 so far and found it uninvolving..certainly compared to my rx8...also...could anyone tell me what i should look out for when i collect it from the dealer..ie...model problems...any freebies the dealers are holding back...thanks...will post pics when time comes

rx8 is a fantastic motor but more and more lately i've found that to really enjoy it you have to be in the mood...if your not on the ball with it, it is easy to get caught out and end up lookin stupid by an 18 year old in a diesel lupo....so yes...torque will be nice...just hope the vw after sales are as spot on as mazda have been..really wish vw done a blu tooth option instead of the phone cradle thing too...

[ QUOTE ]

They are very different cars. My brother has a 230 RX8 and is VERY jealous of my Mk4. We both feel it is much faster and much more fun! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]yip mines is a 230 bhp too....they must be different cars...my father actually approves of the r32 which is worrying... suicide.gif

There is nothing to look out for really - except the bottle opener.

Dont expect much from the after sales as it seems most VW dealers aren't usually that good.

However, you wont be that bothered cause you will be too busy grinning grin.gif as you blast off effortlessly to the howling wail of the V6 (no more milk float sound sorry 169144-ok.gif)

Enjoy

beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

However, you wont be that bothered cause you will be too busy grinning grin.gif as you blast off effortlessly to the howling wail of the V6 (no more milk float sound sorry 169144-ok.gif)

Enjoy

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]easy now my friend...she's still sitting in the garage...she'll hear you... wink.gifi have to admit..there is a milk float buzz in first gear...after that your ears start to bleed...will be nice to pass cars again without thinking the world is coming to an end though openfire.gif