Anybody been on a Palmer Sport Driving Day ?

Hudson

Hi,

I have been invited on a driving day with www.palmersport.com

Has anybody been on one of them ?? I must admit to being a little EEK2.GIF as my current driving style is based upon Morgan Freeman in 'Driving Miss Daisy', My current car is a Tiptronic and i have never driven above 90 mph in my life ECLIPSe.gif

When i accepted the invite i thought the day involved driving lots of new (standard) cars from top makers.... the full race cars, harness, helmets and G forces to rival the space shuttle is causing me a few dung.gifdung.gif trips ??

Am i going to perform like a pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

and i have never driven above 90 mph in my life

[/ QUOTE ]

Tssk. I thought it was obligatory for all TSN'ers to have at least taken their car down the Autobahn at 150mph coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The autobahn scares me, as no matter what speed you're doing there'll be something quicker frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The autobahn scares me, as no matter what speed you're doing there'll be something quicker frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Too true! I've been doing 145mph before now and had various fine German automotive products pass me like I was standing still. Its pretty amazing, though. Definately something to experience, just keep one eye constantly on the RVM!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tssk. I thought it was obligatory for all TSN'ers to have at least taken their car down the Autobahn at 150mph coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My car doesn't do 150mph...

I did see 190kph out a rental 307CC on it but thats the best I can do, sorry I'll hand in my membership on the way out...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My car doesn't do 150mph...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nor does my current car, and it was said in jest smashfreakB.gif169144-ok.gif

I did the Palmersport day a couple of years ago via corporate invite, excellent fun as the instructors push you to, and over, the limit which is very different from others I'd been on. I span a VX220 at close on 100mph laugh.gif we also did single seat racers, off road 4x4 course, go karts and Mitsubishi Evos. Best day out I've EVER had.