Xenon sidelights

Drewcam

I want to replace my sidelights with a pure white effect, but don't want to by a set that give off a chavvy blue led look like some i have bought in the past. Has anyone done this and are happy with the results and as such can recommend were to buy a set

Ta 169144-ok.gif

Only ones ive seen , that i like are PIAA tera LED's , but at nearly £40 a pair, ive got better things for the money right now.

Im using Philips Blue Vison side lights, which are a reasonable colur match to xenons

[ QUOTE ]

I love my sidelights. Some of the guys on Bimmerfest's 6-series section have replaced theirs (these are all US drivers by the way) with very bright angel eyes, but I much prefer the subtle effect of mine...

809843-Front1a.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking good 169144-ok.gif

I fitted some 'Ice White' sidelight bulbs from Autobulbs direct at the weekend. I was a bit doubtful when I first looked at them because they are an opaque blue bulb. However when lit up they are pure white and absolutely no hint of blue.

I also ordered some Philips Bluevision headlamp bulbs - a bit disappointed as they still look very yellow to me. Not sure what's going on with those frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Atleast your a couple of years away from an MOT!

Maybe the picture doesnt do them justice, but to me the light output is poor. You can hardly tell if they are on from the first picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

Paul i do agree with your comment. Compared to the normal sidelight bulb the light output is lower but i have achieved whet i wanted and got rid of all yellow affect Here is some night pics. 814860-atnightlights001.jpg

post-2197-137914358963_thumb.jpg