About to order an R32

w1how

Got a baby on the way so its time to say goodby to my girlfriends tt and buy something a little more child friendly.After looking at many different cars she has pretty much decided on the R32 and I am just looking round at what is on offer,options etc.Im pretty sure we want 5 doors and dsg box,but would like to hear peoples views on recaro v normal seats,and im not too sure I like the wheels-has anyone changed them.I have seen inports advertised at discount-anyone bought one??And finally how is the car to live with and carry small children and prams etc around?????

Yes 5 doors is for you mate.

Mine's a 3 door (no kids!)

Previous Audi S3 had no room in the back - Goodness knows how people with families survive with an Audi Titty.

There is plenty of room in the Mk5 Golf and plenty of room in the hatch boot as well.

The parcel shelf has a neat little net strung underneath that will take care of all sorts of baby related paraphenalia as well.

DSG is the way forward, believe me I will never buy another manual VW or Audi again - and that makes me think just how good this 'box actually is.

Normal seats are very comfortable, personaly I think better than the Recaros in my old 2001 S3.

Wheels are a right git to keep minty clean but they are definite "growers".

Good luck with the bairn - !!