A4 Avant 2.0SE (2001) - finally got some pics

AvantSE

Been lurking on here quite a while now and posted the odd, err, post... Thought it was about time I stuck some pics of my old barge on here for all to see and poke fun at smashfreakB.gif

When I got the car it was completely standard apart from alloy dash/door/console trim, sport steering wheel, heated front seats, heated mirrors, centre armrest.

I have since had the black bits colour coded and added a set of RS4 replica wheels (18") and a personalised reg. I know it needs lowering, but the nature of my work precludes this at the moment. Having said that, when the time comes to replace the dampers and springs, it will get dropped.

post-13267-137914358416_thumb.jpg

Bought the car this January, it had just over 98K on the clock but was cheap. I was running a company Astra at the time so decided to opt for a car allowance instead as it was the only way I could get something halfway decent.

Since then I have done about 12K miles, having started using it for business on 1st Feb. A few jobs needed doing when I got the car e.g. gearbox mount and a couple of new hoses, and I also got it serviced and the cambelt/water pump done. It has cost a fair bit so far, but I intend to run it up to 200K if I can. Watch this space...