First Problem Already.....

nordberg

Not overly impressed I have to say. A small but annoying fault. My boot no longer opens from the key fob. I have to double-unlock it and open the latch manually. Most inconvenient!! It's going back to the stealers for some work this week anyway, but is there anything I can do beforehand?

[ QUOTE ]

I only discovered mine actually works on the avant about 4 weeks ago - I never used to hold th unlock button down long enough!

BTW - Are your key fobs still working everytime?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I haven't actually tried my spare key yet. I'm pretty sure it's a mechanical thing as I can hear a clicking coming from the boot now.....

[ QUOTE ]

Not overly impressed I have to say. A small but annoying fault. My boot no longer opens from the key fob. I have to double-unlock it and open the latch manually. Most inconvenient!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Mine has just started doing this. It won't unlock from the normal key fob operation; you either have to press and hold the boot release button or manually unlock it. It doesn't happen every time but it's annoying the hell out of me as I can be in and out the boot 10 times a day.